Vivian has been with Pelham Batesville Fire Department since January 31, 2005. She was previously employed by Greer Community Ministries for ten years as their Financial Controller.
She enjoys spending time with her husband, Rick Lindsey and her four-legged baby, Sophia. She also enjoys reading and having fun with her all her siblings, aunts, nieces and nephews.
The Administrative Assistant has many assignments that include payroll, tax reporting, record keeping, correspondence, reports and many other tasks and duties that may not be listed below. This position is vital to the overall mission of the department and requires an individual that is team oriented.
- Responsible for general bookkeeping, payroll, tax reporting, accounts payable, accounts receivable, retirement records and other general reporting.
- Responsible for receiving and routing routine and emergency phone calls, as well as assisting the general public.
- Responsible for maintaining accurate and up to date financial records.
- Prepares monthly financial report and other reports for monthly board meetings.
- Responsible for all reports requested by county, state and federal government agencies, weekly tax payments, quarterly reports and W-2’s.
- Responsible for reconciling all bank accounts.
- Prepares correspondence as requested by Board of Control, Fire Chief and Officers.
- Assist the Administrative Assistant Fire Chief with insurance claims, assists employees with proper handling of same.
- Responsible for office supply inventory.
- Perform some light dispatching duties.
- Serve on committees as requested by the Fire Chief.
- Complete related administrative duties as requested by the Fire Chief.